Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sledding & 16th Birthday

Well from last post you know we got snow and for us another few days of being snowed in together!  I am the kind of gal that really does not enjoy the snow and I will look at it from the window, but rarely venture outside in it.  Not yesterday!  I got some kind of wild hair and we went sledding!  HA!  Watch out tress and un-expecting objects, here I come and I squealed with delight as I came whizzing by at lightening speed!!  It was a blast and even Higgins loved to sled!! 

After that I quickly retreated back into my heated haven and drank coffee!  Looks like the snow is not going anywhere today, so we might be stuck for a few more days. 

Also today we celebrate Bradley’s 16th birthday!  Where has the time flown by?  I can’t believe 16 years ago we held him in our arms for the first time and today he is 16!!  I would love to flash a few pictures of him, but for some odd reason he is camera shy!  Maybe later I will capture a few pictures of him!! 

So instead of Bradley, here are a few pictures of our adventures yesterday…Also check back late tonight or early tomorrow morning as we begin the Bible in 90 Days!

SDC11863 SDC11864  SDC11869 SDC11870 SDC11872 SDC11873 SDC11874 SDC11875 SDC11876 SDC11878 SDC11879 SDC11880

3 Comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Love the pictures. Higgins looks like he had fun.

Jeanette said...

Looks like fun! You guys don't even have to compete for good sledding space :}

Hugs!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Ya'll are so crazy. Such good parents taking Joey and those puppies sledding. I bet poor Higgins was freezing.

Happy Birthday Bradley :)