Saturday, January 2, 2010

It’s National Sleep Day

Okay, sleep is good for you, as we all know and since the holidays are officially over lets all sleep!!  No, your not dreaming but maybe you should be!  Sleep in, catch 40 winks,  snooze, nap or even doze! 

I am exhausted.  It’s been a busy few weeks and before work and school starts back, I am going to take full advantage of this day to hibernate!  It’s cold outside and for some of you it’s cold &  snowy outside, so take this day to recharge your batteries!!

Whether its all day, a full 8 hours, or just a power nap, enjoy the day sleeping. Cozy up in bed, on the couch, or any other comfortable place. Oh.... don't forget your favorite stuffed animal…in my case Higgins who has already got a jump on me!!

SDC11783

2 Comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...

I'm so glad that you have Higgins to snuggle with. Anna makes the best snuggle dog for me.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

LOL, that dog cracks me up.