Monday, January 4, 2010

I Can’t Believe I Caved

You know how when there is a train wreck you sometime can’t help but look….well I have encounter a train wreck, I am sitting here watching The Bachelor. 

104769_bachelor-jake-pavelka 

I am hanging my head in shame, because here, I said that I would never watch The Bachelor ever again.

While I am typing this I still can not believe that I am watching it.  I just watched 25 crazy, delusional women prance to a man that they never met and fall instantly in love and are already planning their wedding.  Then they fight and scratch each others eyes out for feeling the same exact way that they are….  Oh.  My.  Goodness. 

Train wreck I tell ya!  I am pitiful, plain and simple, pitiful.  

5 Comments:

Jill said...

Right there with you, friend!!

Stacey said...

yea, I think I am going to complain through this entire episode!!!!! By watching this one and first ever show tonight I will be hooked...ugh!

Jeanette said...

I don't watch it but I am ashamed to admit that I watch the "real housewives" - every one of them....

Jessica said...

i said the exact same thing! Cute blog!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

You are weak ;) I just can't bring myself to watch it.