Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Dozen

And away we go with this weeks

Random Dozen!

1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?

Saturday…we were stuck at home because of the snow and I was dying for a potato chip of any kind.  Of course, we had none, so I had to suffer without any.

2. M & M's or Skittles?

I am a  M & M’s kinda of gal!  Love ‘em!

3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?

No, I have always wanted to and have started it many times, but never get finished.   I need to commit and do it…there is really no excuse.

4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?

Once the IV of coffee is inserted, I pretty much wake up.

5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?

Never have.  I think I want to but than when I get thinking of it, I do not think I would like to be confined on a boat.

6. Who is your favorite actress?

Hmmm, I guess, maybe Julia Roberts, or maybe Reese Witherspoon. 

7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.

There are many things that baffle my little brain, but lately what I just do not understand and probably never will is what our government is thinking.

8. How much of a technology junkie are you?

I guess I am pretty much a big technology junkie.  I am always on the computer, or my e-mail, blogs and Facebook.  I even have everything sent to my phone, so I am really not ever in a situation that my fix is not near.  I really need to unplug one day and prove to my hubby that I can do it, maybe!

9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?

I enjoy it.  I don’t send cards often, but sometimes I see a card that makes me smile and think of someone special so I will buy it and send it on…I hope that it brightens that someone's day as well!

10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?

It has been so long that I can not remember.  My hair is very curly and there is not much I can do with it.  I do straighten it from time to time with my Chi and it gives me a whole different look.  For the most part, besides when it is straight I have not really changed the look  of my do in a long time.

11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?

Purses!!  I get completely giddy at the thought of going purse shopping!!

12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?

I am going to catch so much grief for this, but my last thought is of Higgins!  If it is just me leaving, it is not so bad because he has the other family here to keep him company.  When we all leave, I hate the thought of him being home alone.  Crazy, but I do worry about him! 

3 Comments:

Robin Lambright said...

Girl...don't get me started on the government...it makes my head hurt and my heart.

Great Random Dozen

R

Mom24 said...

Great answers.

Why is the bible so hard to read? *sigh*

Kara With a K said...

#7 Me neither.

#11 Purse shopping makes me pretty giddy too.