Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4 Days Left

Yep, four days to go before our mission trip!! Oh my goodness!! Did you read my post about procrastination?? Big time, I am there. You would not believe what I have put off and what I need to do before Friday!

First off, my in-laws will be leaving Florida tomorrow afternoon to bring back DJ & Joey and they will also be staying here while DJ and I are in the Dominican. They will be home on Thursday, and I have yet to finish cleaning Joey's room. This is a very important task that will need to be completed before Joey gets home. He wanted all his little boy toys gone and just older man-ly things left in his room! That was total magic to my ears, so I started working to get that all cleared out before he changed his mind, but I have yet to finish that. Task #1 for tomorrow morning!

Also, I have not packed yet, or purchased anything for the trip. I have a list, but nothing checked off!! Task #2 for tomorrow afternoon. Of course there is church tomorrow evening so I will have to get my butt in gear to get everything done before church starts at 6pm.

I know me, I will only get Joey's room done and will have to head out Thursday to get everything and will have to pack on Friday, which I did not want to do at the last minute, but, oh well!

So why am I not cleaning Joey's room tonight, you ask?? Well I went to Annette's (my cousin) house tonight for dinner, bar-b-que chicken and all the fixin's, and I am to tired (full) to clean!!! But of course in true procrastination fashion, it would not be like me!! Truth be told!

So am I over my fear of flying yet? Am I ready for the big day? No on both accounts. Am I getting better about the flight? I would like to say yes, but........more to follow on that later!

1 Comments:

mattpatt said...

Love the title of your blog!

mp