Saturday, December 13, 2008

What Is Wrong With This Tree??

Our Living Room Christmas Tree

Do you see anything wrong with it?

Exhibit A


Now take a closer look......


Another look from this angle.....


One final look....

I wonder who could be stealing all the flowers and ornaments
from the bottom of my Christmas tree?

Exhibit B


It has been a constant battle this year. Higgins is worse than a two year old!! If he was not so cute and if I did not love him so much, I might of killed him already!!

Exiting the court room....

Look what I got in the mail today!! Katie made this beautiful plate Christmas clock for me and I am so excited!


I need to find the most perfect place to hang it! Thanks so much Katie!! I love it!

6 Comments:

Greg C said...

Guilty!!! No doggy treats for him I say. After seeing the picture of your tree, I am just glad I didn't send you one of those snowmen. I almost did. :)

Sara@iSass said...

Ah, Higgens! You naughty little puppy. Maybe he was meant to to be a designer dog. aha aha ha ha. Kidding. It baffles me what silly things animals in our lives do...Mine shreds the news paper when we leave home. He really is cute though, so I think Santa should bring him a nice chewy. Maybe you could offer him both, flower and tastey chewy, that way he my think about it next time. And if he does pick the flower...well, then you can go to the dollar store and buy him his own! That is really funny. I didn't see anything wrong with the tree, you had to point it out to me. I was too busy looking at the angel.

Ron Simpson said...

Patrice,

Firstly, thanks for visiting my blog and your kind words.

Secondly, we have had a great adventure this year with the Christmas tree. We have 3 dogs and an 18 month old granddaughter living with us. The largest of the dogs is the busiest one. He is a nearly 2 yr old boxer. He weighs in around 70 pounds. He likes to rub on things like a cat. he rubs on the Christmas tree. The first day it was up, he stole a ball from the tree and rearranged the garland. He crushed the ball and scattered it all over the foyer for the baby to find the pieces.

The smallest dog is a mini doxie. She is a born mouser. Anything that is stored in the garage for more than 15 minutes arouses her instincts. She has to investigate. Well, the tree (wife is allergic to real) is stored in the garage in the off season.

There is a continual chorus of "No Dusty," "No Lacey," or "No Cloe." Followed by a "fa la la la la la la"

Ron
www.won-by-one.blogspot.com

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I cannot get enough Higgins. More Higgins.

Robin Lambright said...

He is too cute!
Blessings
Robin

Anonymous said...

Ahh poor higgins, I think Abby planted that out of jealousy:) I could not figure out what you were talking about because the tree looks great. I love the clock, that is cute. Are ya gonna take it to work?

Jenny