Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Excitement

Finally, my Christmas shopping is complete. It was a frightful day outside weather wise, but not very frightful crowd wise, which made my day so much easier. Today's traffic was actually better than most days in the great city of Murfreesboro and the stores were like a Monday morning!! NICE!!!

I woke Hubby up at 6am this morning and were on the road before 7am. There was no one around, which was a great sight for my blood shot eyes!! The only thing that would of made today better was if Starbucks had peppermint flavoring for my all time favorite Peppermint Mocha Latte, (yes, we had time for Starbucks!!) could you believe that this time of the season they were out!! The NERVE!!!

Joey is so excited about Santa's arrival that he has tortured himself into trying to fall asleep at 5:30pm!! Hahahaha! Poor baby....he is so excited and still at this hour, wide awake. He's been trying to fall asleep now for three hours!!

Well, I just wanted to check in and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas Eve!!

0 Comments: