Monday, December 29, 2008

Bedhead???


The things we will do for a Starbucks gift card!!

Sara from Greeting From Butterville had this crazy idea to host a carnival where we show off our wonderful bedhead. So what would possess anyone to show off their bedhead? Well of course it is for the award and bragging rights, yep, along with a measly Starbucks gift card!!

Folks, not only did I participate in this wonderful carnival, I did so without makeup and no bra, so I think that should give me a leg up!! After looking at these horrifying photos, hop on over to Sara's and join the fun!! Don't forget to vote for me!!

7 Comments:

sara said...

Love it!!!

everyone thought to get the back, etc of their heads....I had no coffee in me so only got one picture!!!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

hmmm. You don't look as desperate as I do, I think! Love those curls. You're right; what cracks me up is what we won't do for a measley Starbucks buzz!

Greg C said...

OK that is a serious case of BFFB. That's BFF Bedhead. Remind me not to drop by unexpected early in the morning. :) Like I look any better in the mornings. :)

Robin Lambright said...

I'm not as brave as you, but I had to tell you that I love the crosses in the back ground. I have a (building) collections if crosses on my wall in the kitchen. I love black iron crosses, which most of mine are. Love it, Love it, Love it.
Blessings
Robin

Jeanette said...

Why doesn't your hair stick up on one side or the back? Mine sticks straight up in the air every morning. Because I don't have a love for coffee of ANY kind I'll not post my bedhead and that will push you over the top I'm sure!!

Your a great sport :}

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Your curls are adorable, even with bedhead!

...just think of what we'd do if we were crack addicts... ;)

Annette said...

I love your bedhead Queenie...Always have loved your curls.