Thursday, December 4, 2008

Let The Games Begin!!

Excuse the picture, it's a little blurry because it was taken with my phone. The picture is not the point here!!

Can you see it??

How about now???


Yep, as I unlocked my office this morning, pushed the door opened, turned on the light and this is what greeted me!!!

Luckily, I was on my phone, so I only jumped! Again, luckily I was on my phone talking to someone and I did not scream!!

So who is the culprit? At first I blamed it on the associate pastor, Mike, because just maybe he thought it would be a good way to prepare me for the mission trip back to the Dominican. You, know this year we will have a 30 minute hike through the jungle each day to get where were going. Nope, wasn't him!

Next one one my list, Wes, the tech guy! Yesterday I played a little funny on him and put something into the preliminary bulletin for him, not the actual one, but the preliminary one. If it was him, I would hardly deserve a prank like this!

Nope, not him.......so who could it be???

It was Brent, the worship pastor! Da da dummmmmmmm!

Did I mention that I have this evil witty personality and I love a good game??

Insert evil laugh here......I can't wait, my mind is reeling, I will get revenge.......insert evil laugh again!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have SCREAMED!

Diane Meyer said...

Oh, gosh that is just so demented. But I love, love ,love the cheery Christmas bloggy love all over your digs. Very cute. NOT the snake.

Jeanette said...

Let the games begin!! I would love to work in your office :}

Greg C said...

That was mean. My wife would have screamed but not me. I am not afraid of snakes, just spiders. A guy in our building has a cage full of snakes in his office and from time to time they get out. So you want to come visit me at work? :)

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! I think that I would have died. Your new blog decor is amazing!