Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Day Late & A Christmas Present Short!

Yesterday driving into work, this was the temperature.....I know, for all y'all northerners that are laughing because you were 86 degree in the NEGATIVE, and here I complain about it being 9 degrees!! Anyhoo's there it is, 9 degrees, and of course when it drops below freezing I have no water, and when I have water, I am plain just grumpy!!

Which leads me to no Christmas presents!! Ughh! I listened to some of y'all and went yesterday to get a present or two and not wait until the last minute. The first store I stopped at made me mad so I left, and after that I just went home!! So I NEED TO GO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!! UUGHHHHHH!!

Sorry, I am having a moment! I need to get over myself and get my butt in gear and shop!! Tomorrow is the day, the LAST day, and I will survive.....I hope!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending lots of prayers that people will be in the Christmas spirit today. You are brave I only venture out today if I have too. Happy Shopping. Is Jeremy going with you?

Jenny

Unknown said...

It's like 70 degrees here. Not very Christmassy. Anyway, try not to get out and have a Merry Christmas!