Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Giving Thanks

http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/

Last year I participated in this challenge and loved it!!  For each day of the month of November I will tell you what I am thankful for.  Last year it was nice to take the time to say verbally and to type out something I was thankful for every day!  I enjoyed it and I hope you will as well!  If you want to join in for this challenge head over to South Breeze Farm!

I remember reading this quote a while back….

What if you woke up only with the things you thanked God for yesterday?

Hmmm…

Today I am thankful for my husband!  He is my constant and some days I just could not imagine him not being here each and everyday for me.  I love you Jeremy!!  Thanks for loving me so much!

12 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by to say 'hi'. I think this challenge will be fun!

Ruth Cox aka abitosunshine said...

Hi Patrice! Great to see you return to participate in Leah's challenge again this year. And, oh my, what a worthy reminder of thankfulness you have shared!

Aloha Acres said...

Cute, Cute, CUTE Blog!
Thanks for visiting me today.
I look forward to getting to know you!

Be Blessed!

Sue said...

Awesome quote, and much to ponder about.
I too have the best husband.
Thanks for sharing and for taking the time to visit me and say hi.
Sue

Penny said...

Love that quote. =) Very thought-provoking.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Love the quote- thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I is nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you better!

Leah said...

Hi Patrice - glad to have you along this month as we all join together in a big "giving thanks" party! :) I hope you find it beneficial in more ways than one.

Hugs,

- Leah

happyone said...

That sure makes you stop and think.

Vee said...

It must be that husbands were on lots of blogger's hearts today. I think that is great! And if ever a quote gave one pause, yours certainly does.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a thought! I better get more intentional about giving thanks! I may wake up with NOTHING! Thank you!

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by! Great post!