Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

IMG_5504

My only son that will allow me to dress him up for Halloween! 

Oh where have the days gone? 

img272

This is our oldest son worn out from a night of Trick or Treating.  He’s now 19.

IMG_5530

Here is the youngest son, now 13….too busy on his iPhone to go enjoy the festivities of dressing up and going trick or treating.

Our  middle son is missing in action, more than likely on the phone with his girlfriend…

This explains why I dress the dog up for Halloween.  HA!

Happy Halloween!

3 Comments:

sara said...

that is hilarious!!!

I have to resort to enjoying all my neighbors kids!!!

Stacey said...

I can't wait til next year when Beau will be big enough to Trick or Treat!!!

~*~The Family~*~ said...

Came over from South Breeze Farm - love the picture of your dog dressed up, he is good sport about it! We will have to check out his blog as well.