Friday, October 28, 2011

Days 15, 16, 17, 18 & 19…

Yep, that’s how I roll….I am still doing the 30 Day Photography Challenge that I started in September!  HA!  I am not going to quit, but since I would like to have this challenge completed before my youngest graduates from high school, I better start combining some days!!

Day 15-Silhouette

Being a mom of all boys, trying to get one of my unwilling, un-cooperating brats wonderful sons to sit still while I take pictures of them, is impossible.  So I opted for a much more willing participant…HIGGINS!  Pure gorgeousness!

IMG_5467

Day 16-Long Exposure

IMG_5449

Day 17-Technology

Love, love, love my iPhone.  It’s shameful to love something that really is unnecessary to own.  But I do, therefore I took a picture of it.  ~Sigh~

IMG_5477

Day 18-Your shoes

It’s boot weather again…WOOT!

IMG_5480

Day 19-Something Orange

Meet Flounder, our goldfish.

IMG_5388

Day 20-Bokeh

Rather strange thing they wanted me to take a picture of, so I am skipping this one.  I really do not know what it is and when I Googled it, I was like….Nah!  So instead I will show you another picture….or two.

Check out this creepy stick bug hanging out on the back deck.   They freak me out. 

IMG_5350

Last, but never least, Higgins and his new hat I crocheted him for the colder weather months! It cracks me up that he actually likes it!! Now he is waiting patiently for his leg warmers to get finished!! :o)

IMG_5415

4 Comments:

H-Mama said...

you make me feel better about the attention i give to my furry family member. ;) love the hat. *giggle*

Stacey said...

I think wants a knitted hat :)) she told me when she saw Higgins hat, hehe!!!

Heather @ Creative Family Moments said...

Thanks for the laugh! I think my dog needs a hat now!

Jamie said...

Wow. Flounder's bowl stays a lot cleaner than my Bob's. And I use a filter. Guess some of us are just messy....