Monday, November 14, 2011

Running Behind

After the last post, things got a little crazy.  Carol went home to be with Jesus.  The family has done so well through the hard decision making that had to be made and Carol entered the Kingdom of Heaven with her family surrounding her, singing Amazing Grace.  I tell you, I could not imagine any other way I would want to leave earth!  Today she is walking the streets of  Heaven with Jesus!

Just wanted to do a quick update on my blog to let everyone know that I am still around!  I’ll be back tomorrow with a few thankfuls and some pictures of our church’s annual Banquet of the Tables!  Until then, have a blessed evening!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sad for your family and yet rejoice with you in knowing she is walking with Jesus today in the Kingdom of Heaven. I'll be praying for your family.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Praying for ya'll.