Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Morning Ramblings

This Sunday morning it is very quite in my kitchen.  The hubby has to work today so he left early just as the dark outside was showing a little bit of light.  I am sitting here at my kitchen table drinking coffee and looking out the window at all the bare trees.  Just a few weeks ago they were bursting with color and this morning as the sun is beginning to light the day, only a few brown leaves hold on for dear life.

This seems to be a hard time of the year for me and the past week I have struggled with many different things.  As this week progresses it will only get harder for me and I ask for your prayers to get me through.  I usually start perking up after Thanksgiving is over, but getting there and past that day is the hardest.  It’s also very hard not being able to be with Jeremy’s family this year.  They are stinking awesome and love me as their own.  When I was no longer important enough for my family, my in-laws, lost the laws, and became my complete family.  With what I not longer have, I gained sisters, brother and parents, which I always had, just did not realize it.  Thanks guys!  I just hate not being together this year.  Oh well, I guess I need to pull those big girl panties up high, and move on!  Funny side note on that…I found this saying on Pintrest the other day…

Pinned Image

Anyhoos….enough of that depressing garbage!  It is November and I have taken part of  this:

http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/

which I have fallen behind on.  I plan today when I get home from church to add my thankful list to my sidebar to fill in for the days I did not post.  Despite my glooming days as of late, my life is full of things I am so blessed with!

Today, I am thankful for these folks…

DSC00158

This is a picture of my FIL and SIL’s.  I have searched my computer over my a picture of my MIL and I could not find one of her easily, so I guess she will get a post all of her own!!  ;o)

Listed in order, this is a picture of Amy, Arthur and Jenny!  Amy is Jeremy younger sister and Jenny is the baby of the family…I love my sisters!!  Arthur, or as he is commonly referred to around these parts as Pap, is cheesin it up with his baby girls!!  This picture always makes me laugh…looks like the girls are trying hard not to throw up a couple of bunny ears!!

Jeremy is so blessed with a loving family and I am equally blessed to call them my own as well! 

4 Comments:

sara said...

Praying for you this week! And praying that God would make your thanksgiving day a special time with nuclear family.

Happy Sunday!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Aww I love you and I wish we could be there for Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

Praying for you. Love you!

H-Mama said...

what's a family picture without bunny ears? ;) happy thanksgiving! (((hugs)))