Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shimmy, Shake & Gyrate!

I joined a Zumba class and I can tell you that I have shimmied, shaken and gyrated parts unknown!  Check out our skinny wonderful fella that leads us….

SDC10110 SDC10108 SDC10109

Sorry that the pictures are a tad blurry, but I was shaking with pure joy panic because the class was getting ready to begin!

See, in my effort to get back my teenage youthful figure, I need a little bit more calorie burning activities besides walking and watching TV and was assured that Zumba was the way to go.

I can tell ya, I think I have burned more calories than I have ate in a year!  At this rate, I’ll be a size 3 by next Tuesday!  HA!

3 Comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

LOL, it looks fun.

咪叩~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
咪叩~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.