Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My First Of April RD!

1. Define a great relationship.

I think a great relationship is defined by being able to trust someone, without a doubt, without worry,  being able to be transparent all the time!

2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)

I am trying to avoid drive through’s, but I think the last one I went to, was two weeks ago, was Wendy's and I got a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger! 

3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)

Without a doubt, Chihuahua, but only the really man-tastic kind (like Higgins), not the little shaky-scaredy-cat ones.

4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?

Hmmmm, that’s a hard one.  I guess I would move back to Florida, but this time I would move to a house on the beach.

5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

I had a great life growing up, but if I could change one thing, I wish I would of had a sister to the addition of my brother.

6. Who's the funniest person you know?

I don’t know….I guess my teenagers.  They think they have life figured out!  HA!  Funny!

7. Did you get enough sleep last night?

Nope, and I have not had a good night sleep in a while.  I hate that!

8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?

It can’t be morning already.

9. Grilled or Fried? –HONESTLY

FRIED!!   I love anything fried!  Yummy! 

10. Are you afraid of the dark?

Yes, I am terrified of the dark.  I sometimes still get freaked out thinking that someone under my bed is going to grab me.  And yes, I watched lot of horror movies when I was young!

11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A lawyer.  Not any kind of lawyer, but a high-fluten one with a corner office in a high rise.  You know the ones that are fear when they walked into a court room, that’s the kind!

12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?

Exuberant.

5 Comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

LOL, I can see you as a Lawyer :) Did you see the pic under my answer for being afraid of the dark.

Mary said...

You're so right...teenagers are funny in that they think they have everything figured out!

Robin Lambright said...

Patrice Attorney at Law, never could quite under stand why it was Attorney "at" Law anyway.

I used to love LA Law,and I was very upset when they changed the format on Court TV, Secretly I think I would have really loved being a layer. I love all the court room jargon. Ex parte, exculpatory, side bar,circumstantial evidence...

Blessings
R

and from one of your previous comments. I think your so right, both Higgens and Buster have a totally awesome life!!!

Greg C said...

I think you hit the nail on the head with #10. That is why I am afraid too.

Anonymous said...

LOL!

I'm loving your blog! I'll definitely be following.

Check out mine. I know you'll especially love it.

http://theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com/