Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It’s RaNdOm DoZeN Time!!

1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?"

Uhh, well actually, yes! I can’t let on to much about the situation or my identity because they are still huntin’ me down! Needless to say, I have never darken their doorsteps again! HA!

2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?

Me organized?? HA! I have to buy the paper as I need it.

3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?

Does watching my youngest play his first basketball game count? I have not, but my husband was caught up in the tornado that went through downtown Nashville in 1998.

4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?


5. What's the best costume you've ever worn?

I grew up with a brother and a neighborhood full of boys. One Halloween I let them put lots of food coloring in my hair. It was terrible! It didn’t wash out the next day, or the next week and I think the next month! It was the costume that keep on celebrating!

6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?

I like using a thesaurus better. We do have to pull out the trusty dictionary during Scrabble games though!

7. What's your favorite breakfast food?

Grits with runny eggs, bacon and toast with butter and jelly!! Yep, I am a southern girl through and through!

8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?

Nope, to this day I have stayed strong and not cracked under the pressure of “You can get this for $19.99. BUT, wait if you order in the next 10 minutes we’ll throw in 2!!”

9. Have you ever crawled through a window?

The question is, how many windows have I crawled through. Have I ever mentioned that I was a hellion during my teenage years?

10. Do you believe in love at first sight?

Sure do!

11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?

The ones that fit or don’t fit? Do I count in capri's that are jeans? How about jean skirts? What about jean shorts?? Cut-off’s…

12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.")

Either a giant Chihuahua or a Big ‘ol fluffy cat, upside down pineapple cake!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked #3-my daughters just started playing soccer and I can totally relate! :)

Pat said...

Your answers made me smile on a blah day...

Janera Jepson said...

Hi Patrice-

I've enjoyed reading your responses to Random Dozen. It's a terrific meme. I've always liked a good meme and now I have started my own. We just started a new meme called "Wednesday Wickedness" and will post on Tuesday afternoons. You are welcome to do it on Tuesdays, if you do only one meme a day! We are up and posted now. Each week we pick a famous person and find 10 quotes. Then each question is based on the quotes! This week is George Clooney. Check us out at http://jjatww.blogspot.com.

Thanks!
Janera

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
咪叩~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
咪叩~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
咪叩~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.