Tuesday, April 13, 2010

On The Hunt!!!

Oh My, me oh my….look what has caught my eye…

We have been praying about moving to the big city and started looking to see if we could find something that we could agree on and a neighbor hood that we could agree on as well.  Well, we did and we have.  These are the three houses that are on the top of our list!  I am getting excited about the possibilities of this.  Nervous but very excited!

We went in 9 houses total on Sunday drove by several and stalked 2 houses by staring through windows and checking out the yards.  My feet are killing me!  HA!

We are at the beginning of this journey and have started the ball rolling, now the big task of getting our house ready to list is looming.  We have a house that is going to take the right buyer because of the location and the road, but there are lots of folks that want to live in the country, so you never know!! 

So why the big move??  We just feel it’s time.  We both work in the ‘boro (Murfreesboro), go to church in the ‘boro and basically do everything in  ‘boro, the drive and gas is killing us, so why not put our time, effort and gas money into a new house…It’s been a long and hard decision, but I think we have made it!  We are in no rush and know that these things take time.  Of course the three houses above more than likely will  not be available, but we are certain that when we are ready, we’ll find a perfect new home!!

Now the daunting task of doing a few things around our home getting it ready to sell.  We started a to-do list and it is actually very do-able…now I guess it’s time to get busy!!! 

4 Comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...

WOOOHOOOO, can't wait to have you close. Move close to me so that we can meet 1/2 way and then walk together. YES?

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Those houses are very pretty, but I don't think they are in Florida......

Mary said...

We know the 'Boro well...state championship football games & last year's state soccer games! We missed going this past year since the f'ball game was in Cookeville. That top house looks a lot like our old house in SC, ours was stucco, though. Isn't moving exciting?

nancygrayce said...

Oh, they are all pretty! From the outside, I like #1.....