Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Back....And With A Pay It Forward!

Okay friends, I'm back after a few days of a break. It has been a really busy week with not much time at at home and when I was at home I was either worn slap out, or catching up on my TV shows! Priorities ya know!! Anyhoo, I am back and ready to rock your socks off with a big 'ol "Pay It Forward" surprise!!

A couple of weeks or so ago, Kelly at Chatty Kelly did a fun little Pay It Forward on her blog, and I was one of the lucky duckie's to get picked!! That folks, is a big WOO TO THE HOO!! She sent me this...



Oh boy, does the soap smell yummy (look closely at the soap she put my blog name in it!!) and I am always in need of cards to send note to folks, so thank you bunches Kelly!! Trust me I get so excited to get things, and especially something in the mail!! I'm crazy that way!

So ya wanna play?? Here are the rules to the "pay It Forward":
  • The first 3 bloggers to leave a comment saying "I want to play & pay!" will receive a hand-made gift from me.

  • Those 3 bloggers promise to post this challenge on their blog (meaning they too will ‘Pay-It-Forward’, creating a handmade gift for the first 3 bloggers that leave a comment on their blog!!)

That's all folks! So what am I going to make homemade for y'all? Good question, but I am sure going to make it special! So go ahead and leave a comment if you want to play and pay! Even if you don"t want to participate, you can still leave a comment and tell me how wonderful Higgins is and how mantasically handsome you think he looks in his new shirt!! JUST TEASING!! HE HE!

8 Comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Love higgins new outfit, that is so cute. I saw some at the pet store that would be perfect for him but the small looked to small and the mediums looked to big:( I don't think I am fit for the challenge since I can't make anything handmade:}

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Higgins, you are a Stud. I love it when you are featured in these posts.

Melissa's Thoughts said...

I'll play & pay with you!! Higgins outfit is great.

Darla said...

higgins is handsome in his new shirt, and i would say i would play but i have racked my brains for an idea on handmade and i come up with nothing! i'm not too crafty. :(

Annette said...

Higgies Higgies Higgies...what am I to do with you. You are so Mantastically Handsome and I think your mama is crazy!!! HeHe!!

Jeanette said...

I'll play - no idea what I'd make. Bummer! I may have to go to Hobby Lobby and have some fun :}

Higgins is funny and his mommy is a bit on the crazy side!

Kelly said...

Glad you like it! My dog refuses to wear clothes. LOL! You're lucky your dog tolerates it. :-)

Meredith said...

LOVE the soap.. that is awesome!