Sunday, February 15, 2009

Last Week in Pictures

I thought I would share with y'all a few pictures that I took last week. Of course I have to start with my wonderful Higgin's. The other night while we made our disastrous cupcake lollipops, I snapped a these pictures of Higgins. I think he thought we were crazy for cooking in the dark. Isn't he S-E-X-Y in his Handsom Little Devil shirt, which of course he is!

Now turn your head sideways so you can see my precious Abbey Baby! Here is a picture of her laughing because Higgins was getting a bath!

We had a girl night out last week with a bunch of ladies from church, so we took the opportunity to celebrate a Valentine's Birthday, I love the look on her face!


Of course there were several bloggers there, and I thought it was funny everyone snapping pictures that would be posted on their blog, so if you Google Cindy's Birthday or Limestone Mexican Grille, you will see several thousand of these types of pictures!


Here is another picture from our devastating cooking experience, where Abbey is begging to eat one.


My Hubby works 2nd shift which is usually 3pm to 11pm, and he called the other night to tell me he was working late, so Higgins and I went ahead and went to bed, instead of waiting up. When Hubby came home this is what he found.


Disclaimer:
If man-ly parts and things scare you,
you may want to look away!

My dearest Higgies was sacked out! Hubby took these pictures of him and he never woke up. I didn't wake up either! Too finny!

8 Comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

That is soo funny. I love Abby's Face and Higgins sleeping like that about made me pee my pants. hahahahaha. Those chocolate lollipops looked great, I don't know why you think you messed them up they look fine to me.

Kelly said...

Your dog cracks me up. I Love my doggie too.

Annette said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those pics of higgies sleeping are hilarious!!! Only you would end up with the Chee-wah-wah like that!! HeHe

Anonymous said...

OMG, Higgins is too funny! and I guess I'll say Abbey Babe is funny too.
Stacey

Jeanette said...

Well, that would be something to wake up to!! The chocolate pops look yummy :}

Darla said...

funny pic.s of higgins, and i think ur lollipops looked great! and the cake at the party looked awesome as well, well...thanks for making me hungry, until i saw higgins!lol !

Greg C said...

You are too much. I guess I should have put that disclaimer on the post of my kitten. Sorry.

Debbie said...

I saw your comment on Greg's blog about the TN lottery so I came over to meet a fellow Tennessean. Great photos.