Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bradley's Driving!!

If you live in Tennessee BEWARE!!
WARNING, WARNING
Bradley is driving!!

Yep, my Bradley got his Restrictive license! He is so proud. Of course I never could get a good picture of him holding his new found freedom, well he thinks it's freedom, but he still has to have us around to drive, but who am I to burst his bubble! Anyhoo, here is a couple of pictures of him working on his truck. He wrecked it a few weeks ago, so he has been replacing the whole front end along with a few other things. I will post a few more picture in couple of days of the finished product. All he has left is to order the grill and it's brand new again, except for the paint job!!


Of course what kind of mom would I be if I did not show you a picture of Higgins!! He is so sweet smiling up at his mama!! He loves the camera, but wouldn't we all if we were so mantastically handsome as he was!!!

5 Comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Wow I just can't believe he has a license. What happened to the little boy with a fork in his hand waiting for a piece of ham to fly by:( Watch out world when he gets his truck up and running - hehe..

Love the pic of Higgins he is a handsome devil as is his cousin Ginger who is a beautiful princess:)

Jeanette said...

Well, let me know if he comes too far north!

The truck is kinda funny - at least he is fixing it :}

Greg C said...

You and Higgins are too much. I like the truck the way it is. It would fit in around here. :)

Melissa's Thoughts said...

A mother has never prayed as much as when her babies get their license. I will be in prayer with you!!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Higgins' man-icity. I'm glad my Zoe's not near him! Ooh la la.