Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh Yummy Day!

Look what I made for Hubby this morning, well of course I made one for me too! Yep, I made peppermint Mocha Latte's for us.......awwwwww, I am so sweet!! Trust me they were scrumptious too!

Now, let me explain why my diet is failing big time! April, our Children Director keeps bringing in these little yummy treats for us. Last week she made Oreo Truffles and today she brings in these....

Have you ever seen anything so cute in your life? They are Cupcake Lollipops! Just for the record, they are absolutely wonderful! Ughh, my dream of ever being skinny are miserably gone!

Oh well, as long as there are peppermint mocha's and sweet yummy treats, life is good!

10 Comments:

Kelly said...

OMG! That looks so fabulous. I'll have 1 mocha, and 5 of the lollipops (they're so small). LOL! Yummy is right!

Darla said...

i need to know how to make these little lollipops! they are too cute! and yummy i'm sure.

Annette said...

Hah!!! That's stinkin hilarious!!1

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Yummy, I love the lollipops. That would be cute to take up to the school. How did she make them?

Skoots1moM said...

would love to tasteyour latte!!

Robin Lambright said...

Love a latte' recipe please!!! I mean seriously you can't temp us without at least giving us the tools to satisfy our yearnings.

Blessings and wishing I had a peppermint mocha latte'

Robin

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Wow, they look wonderful. April sure is talented.

Greg C said...

Patrice, just say NO. You have to say no to the goodies. And since you can't eat them send them to me. Do you need my address? LOL

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

What happened to the video of ya'lls womens retreat:)

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

That pic is funny, probably because he is doing his usually smirk instead of smiling. I even told the camera guy that he was going to have to make him smile... No such luck.