Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Rare Moment

All my laundry is done…

 laundry_basket_with_folded_towels_1792499

No dirty dishes are in the sink…

clean-sink

The furniture has been dusted…

imagesCAK98UAX

The floors have been swept…

imagesCA6QSNO8

Higgins has a clean shirt on…

IMG_5095

Lunch has been ate…

untitled

The hubby has left for work…

imagesCAYT5QKO

I think it might be time for a nap, or maybe I should finish reading The Help or maybe I should  just plop in front of the TV…

Ahhhhh. It feels nice to be me right now!

imagesCA0M8SSM

3 Comments:

H-Mama said...

higgins has a clean shirt? that made me giggle. ;)

the help was a great read... still haven't seen the movie. you?

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Me and Mom went to see the movie and it was really good and very close to the book.

Robin Lambright said...

My girls group is going to see that movie on Thursday evening.....