Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Few Words…

I have been absent from my blog more than I have been present.  I don’t like that at all.  This afternoon I am sitting on my front porch, my place of refuge and my favorite place to be in the entire house, I thought to myself…it’s time to blog!  So I grabbed my computer!!  :o)

So, I sit here, with a loss of what to say.  Totally not like me.  There has been a lot that has been going on in life lately, but nothing blog worthy enough to post.  I lie, that’s wrong…lots of blog worthy moments, but maybe I have the summer time blues and really have not taken the time to blog about them!  There is always something going on, I just have been lazy and not got my fingers moving across the key board to talk about it. 

Have any of you lacked the motivation to blog this summer?? 

I guess I have not entirely not been blogging, I have been busy with Higgins blog trying to get it up and running and it has been a blast!  I have also been extremely busy with a few blog designs, which makes me smile!  So I have not completely fell off the blogsphere, just my own personal blog!

I WANT THAT TO CHANGE!!

Any suggestions on how to do that??  I know the best way to change a bad habit is to get in a routine and do that routine for 21 days straight…so maybe that is what I need to do with my blogging!!  Oh well, I will be back tomorrow…promise, with something blog worthy!  Until them, have a great day!  :o)

3 Comments:

Stacey said...

Patrice...loss of words?!?!?! Nooooo!!!!!! LOL I was going to say you have been busy with Higgins Blog!!! Speaking of Higgins...Miley got his gift in the mail....I will blog about that tomorrow:))

Robin Lambright said...

There are times when I just don't have the brain power to put two words together and then there are days when it just flows like a river.

On the river days I can pound out a post with no trouble, my opinion you just need to seize those moments. Some days you have a blog worthy thoughts and others you just don't.


Blessings
R

PS: How to get the dog to come when you call him. Make sure you have a pocket full of dogie cookies:)

BARBIE said...

No stress. Blog when you have words. Don't blog when you don't. Or blog anyways with random posts! Nice to "see" you!