Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fall Craftiness & Day 3

I love Fall!!  I love the oranges and browns and yellows and the the crispness of the air that Fall brings!  What I really love, Fall marks the beginning of the decorating season for me!  I found this wreath on Etsy yesterday…

161122546_SKxjvcVz_c

Then I almost had a massive heart attack when I saw the price….$110.

Hmmm, I am not the most crafty person, but I was not going to pay that price, so this morning I headed to Hobby Lobby to get some supplies!!

IMG_5187

I have a love-hate relationship with a hot glue gun….it loves to burn me and I hate the blisters that it leaves behind!  BUT, today I was going to make something and not burn myself…so I told myself.  Here is the finished product…

IMG_5190

I love it, despite the blisters that were born while doing this project!!  I have about six of them and one is so bad I am thinking of naming it because I am sure it will be around for a loooooong time.  Oh well, the price to pay to not spend a fortune!

Now for…..

The 30 Day Photography Challenge…

IMG_5191 Day Three-Clouds

I was a little bit afraid that I was not going to find any clouds today, but I got lucky and a few thin clouds scattered the sky this afternoon!

2 Comments:

Stacey said...

$110?!?! You have got to be kidding me!!!!! Rediculous!!!! How much did yours end up costing???

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I think your's is prettier ;) Now when can I expect mine, I was not kidding on FB...kisses.