Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chilly Day & Day 6 Photo Challenge

Hmmm, something has happened.  I am tucked very comfy cozy in the bed with my laptop and the pictures that I took for the challenge today has disappeared off my memory card.   Very strange thing I would say!  If I were not so comfy, I might crawl out from underneath my warm blankets and retake them.  BUT, I’m not, I will retake that picture and post it tomorrow along with the other!

Today has been a very chilly rainy day and makes so ready for the Fall weather that is knocking at our door!   I almost, just almost turned the heater on to get the chill off the house, but I stayed strong and took a very hot bath instead to warm up!  I am not sure if we even made it out of the 50’s today and that pushed me even further into the Fall decorating fever!  This is my most favorite time of the year and I am so ready for it!  Am I the only one??

2 Comments:

Robin Lambright said...

sound very warm comfy and cozy. I'm with you....just stay put!

We'll wait to see that picture!

R

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I was burning my Harvest Yankee candle last night. Trying to get the fall smells in the house :)