Friday, September 9, 2011

Whoopsie, Day 8 & 9

I had such a day full of making things yesterday from Pintrest, that I completely forgot to upload my picture for my 30 day challenge!  Oh my!!  Before I show you my pictures, I am so loving Pintrest!!  If you do not know what Pintrest is, go check it out!!   I will fill you in on some of the things that I had been making and also that I am dreaming of making on another post! 

Now for the 30 day challenge! 

IMG_5278 Day 8-A Bad Habit

Finger nail biting…I have terrible nails as it is and the last thing I need to do is chew on them.  I hate doing it too, but I just can’t seem to stop. :(

IMG_3026  Day 9-Someone You Love

My hubby!!   He is an amazing man that has been there for me through thick and lots of thins!  Sometimes life throws huge curve balls that you would never expect to have to weather and he has been there every step of the way!  So I could not pass up the moment to post a picture of him!  :o)

1 Comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

We share the same bad habit. I would love to have pretty nails.

Ya'll look cute in this picture.