Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge

I found this today on Hello Means Goodbye and I am super pumped to do this.  I have been in a blogging slump lately and I though this would be a fun addition to my other posts!  (Thanks Katie! )

30days_thumb[2]

The only thing I am not super pumped about is I look terrible and today was a self portrait day.  Oh well.  Here is me, not much make-up on due to a nap today and I also have straight hair instead of my usually curly hot mess that I am naturally cursed blessed with!   Oh, and I have my glasses on!  I am so glad that the last day of this challenge ends with another self portrait…that way I can prepare!  HA!

photoDay 1, Self-Portrait

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

well you look a whole lot better than me!!!!!! love your hair!! maybe higgins needs to participate?

Stacey said...

Good idea Ashley!!! Higgins needs to play along!!!! I think you look fabulous!!! I on the other hand look horrible!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOOKIN FOR TO VISIT MORE.. GOD BLESS YOU SORAYA

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

You look fine. Did you lighten your hair or is that just cause it's straight?