Monday, May 17, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Well actually no chicken dinners were won here nor were any chickens harmed in this drawing!  I have the names of the winners of my “Just Because” give-a-way…..

The winners of the gift cards are….

Bath & Body

JessRaquel

Starbucks

According to Kris...

McDonalds

Barbie

Farmville

Robin @ Be Still and Know

Congratulation to all the winners and please e-mail your address to me at jpdbj (at) dtccom (dot) net so I can get your card in the mail.  Robin, I will send you the number for the card if you wish, so you can get the bonus of a spring pond before time runs out…y’all it’s a Farmville thing.

Thanks for playing along!!

5 Comments:

BARBIE said...

Oh too fun! My kiddos will be overjoyed! Thank you! I will email you my address!

Alan said...

Funn Funn!

MY BLOG!

http://beastbaseball.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I can't believe I won something, thank you so much! That gift card is going to come REAL handy lol! Thanks again, this made my day!

~mi said...

Great blog! I love that you give out of a generosity of spirit- at least that's what comes across on first glance. God bless. Hope to have as much luck as you.

Robin Lambright said...

Yea...For...Me....!!!

Will email my address!

R