Tuesday, May 4, 2010

19 Years And Counting

Today we celebrate 19 years of marriage. 

scan0022

We were 18 & 19 years old when we began our life together and have spent over half of our life with each other!!

On May 4, 1991 I do not think either one of us could imagine what life would be like after 19 years together.  Today, we will look back through family photos and thank God for each blessing that He has blessed us with. 

19 years ago when we said these vows,

“to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part. “

I don’t think either of us could of not known or expected what life would of thrown our way.  But today, I can honestly say through all of life's trials, adventures and unknowns, I truly, am in love more today, than I ever could of expected to my best friend and husband!

6 Comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Happy Anniversary! I just love you guys and wish you the very best.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Laina said...

awwww. Congratulations on your anniversary! It is a rare thing to see these days....married couples sticking through the muddy waters of marriage. People are too quick to throw in the towel or look elsewhere. I wish you 19 more years of happiness. What a lovely couple you are :)
http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/

sara said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Man, ya'll were young!!

I love your new look!

BARBIE said...

Happy Anniversary! We will celebrate our 22nd anniversary in August! Blessings!

Unknown said...

A beleted Happy Anniverary, it is so sweet what you have written it sounds like you are soul mates.

Em x