Friday, May 14, 2010

Just Because…

Because today is Friday.  Because I have curly hair.  Because yesterday I hit 100  followers.  Because I received these awards…(thanks Laina)

Because I love blogging and have the most awesome blogging friends, ever.  Today I am giving away a few of my favorite things…just because.  Up for grabs,,,

$5 Bath & Body Works gift card, because I love their Butterfly Flower scent!

$5 Starbucks gift card, because Peppermint Mocha Lattes are so yummy!

$5 McDonalds gift card, because there is nothing better than MD’s french fries!

$10 Farmville gift card, because I am so addicted to this game!

So what do you need to do to get one of these cards?  That’s the easy part!  Just leave a comment and tell me a “just because” about yourself!

Also, since the Farmville gift card requires you to have a Facebook account and to also play the game, make sure that you leave in your comment that you “do” or “do not” play Farmville so when I draw for these items, if you do not play this game, I will give you another card. 

Just because I am known to be a procrastinator, and I will be so stinkin’ busy the next two days, I will draw for these sometime this weekend, no later than Monday morning!  Good luck!

8 Comments:

Unknown said...

Just because I started blogging a few days ago and am really enjoying it!

I don't play Farmville btw.. =)

Kris Hughes said...

Just because I laugh when I read your blog and just because I am doing the happy Friday dance!

April said...

Im super happy this morning just because i am looking forward to spending the weekend with my boys!!

Robin Lambright said...

Pick ME! Pick ME!

100 followers, you go girl!!!!!!!

All those gift cards sound great but you know I am yearning for that Farmville Card BIG TIME! My chicken coop needs expanding and I can't seem to get the help to expand it and I am to cheap to actually go and buy a game card! Plus that would mean that I would actually have to go into a store and shop, yuck!

So just because, I'm in on the giveaway!

Love it!
Blessings
R

BARBIE said...

Just because I am so happy I found you in the blog world. I would appreciate any of these gifts cards. Yes, I admit it, I am addicted to Farmville! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Just because I'm stopping by to say hello! Don't enter me. I've just gotten back into the swing of things & am stopping by all my old friends to say 'Ello =) Hope things are going beautifully for you! Happy weekend!!

Guddu said...

Wow. cool.. hey in case u r wondering who i am, no we do not know each other. Randomly checking few blogs and liked urs :) Do visit mine @ www.frescobyme.blogspot.com and drop in some comments if u like to :)

Also forgot to mention, i like ur blog's template. :)

Unknown said...

Hi there. I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to say hello. Don't enter me in your contest - although it is fun - save the prizes for one of your long time followers. :)

I see we have some common blogging friends (like Barbie - who I LOVE!, Kelly's Korner, Lettered Cottage...).

You sound like a cheerful, fun person. Oh and I have curly hair too! :)

So nice to meet you!
Lynnette
DancingBarefoot on Weathered Ground