Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Seasons Change

I think my oldest has a love for his hair like no other.  But seasons change and I am oddly reminded of this song…

Exhibit A:  DJ, our oldest.

SDC11910 SDC11912

A close resemblance of  Cousin It, from the Adams Family…

Exhibit B:  The hair salon…

SDC11913

The verdict:  My handsome son!  He has always been handsome, but now we can see his face, and his eyes and WOW what a big difference 6 pounds of less hair makes!

SDC11914 SDC11915 SDC11918

The remains of Cousin It, may he rest in peace, FOREVER!

SDC11919

3 Comments:

Jeanette said...

The after pictures show a completely different kid! That is one handsome son you've got there :}

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I still can not believe he cut it. What made him change his mind? He looks great.

Melissa's Thoughts said...

holy cow...you got a new son. I saw him smiling at church!!! Brand new hair style, brand new boy