Tuesday, February 23, 2010

High-Tech Rednecks

What do you get with one of these…

and a few of these…

and a roll of this….

You get this….

SDC10034

Redneck weenie roaster!

SDC10045  SDC10032

Bradley was so proud!

   SDC10036

Higgins is very excited at the possibilities of a weenie falling to the floor…

SDC10037

For those of us who do not like weenies….s’mores!

   SDC10043SDC10041  

Sweet yummy gooeyness!!  Do you see a trend with Higgins?  We felt sorry for him so he received a roasted weenie as well!  Such a lucky pooch!!

5 Comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...

I want a smore!!!! Roasted weenies wouldn't be bad either.

Survivormama said...

Adorable...Funny Too! Hey would you stop by my blog...I have an award for you The Happy 101 award, you deserve it!

Jeanette said...

You have now made me have a craving for smores and weinies...

It will be AT LEAST 2 more months before our weather will allow that. Looks like so much fun!

Greg C said...

haha, You aint from around here is you..... I love the idea. It looks like something my son would come up with. I'm back BFF and better than ever. Stop by for a visit.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

That is hilarious :)