Thursday, July 29, 2010

It Was One Of Those Days

Have you ever just had one of those days when you wake up and stupid is just all around you? 

Have you had one of those days when you just cannot figure out what people are thinking?

You know, one of those days where you feel that you must be entering some kind of alternate world where nothing makes sense?  People do not make sense, even the people that are close to you make no since?  Even  I did not make sense!

Yep, I was having one of those days, yesterday.

If I could sink back into my pillow, hide under my comforter and sleep until everything was okay again and people were not acting crazy….

…I would never wake up.  I am sure that would happen, I would never wake up because I am sure that I will never understand what is going through some people’s mind and my mind as well.

Ugh, yesterday was just one of those days.

Then today, I realize how crazy I was acting.  How blessed I am, truly blessed, just not a little but a bunch of blessed is going on with me.  How dare I get upset with other people for how they were acting and for how I was acting.

How dare I get depressed and sad when I have so much to be happy over.  A home, food, clothing, running water…clean running water, healthy kids.  Silly, how I get so wrapped up in myself when there is so many people out in the world that has nothing…NOTHING.

Hmm, yep yesterday it was one of those days and today it’s one of those days when I got over myself and put it into perspective!

Speaking of perspective….I have started a private blog to talk about a few things.  I’m going to keep it private for a little bit until I can open it up to the public.  I would love to share a few things that are happening so If you would like a peek, please send me an e-mail and I will add you.  I, for one hate secrets, but it’s important for the time being…So if you are interested, e-mail at jpdbj (at) dtccom (dot) net.  The blog is located here.

4 Comments:

Annette said...

Glad you are having a better day today! And yes, I think we all have those days and then we have to sit and think about how blessed we are.

Dapoppins said...

It is all about perspective! and the getting over yourself. But sometimes it is true, not getting what the heck other people are saying...I am convinced that while we may be speaking English, it still isn't the same language.

Robin Lambright said...

There are days when I get so filled with stupid as well!

Days when all I see is the mound of Dr. Bill and overlook being thankful for good results and health family members. I wallow in irritation at having to pay my utility bills but overlook the fact that I can actually afford to pay them...

The wonders of a new day each and every morning to brush off the stupid and move on...

Blessings
R

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I thought everyday was crazy people day..darn guess I better go back to bed ;)

Glad your day is better :)