Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Little Pick-Me-Up For Me And One For You!

Just because today is Wednesday. 

Just Because my alarm did not go off this morning. 

Just Because, I once again filled up the hummingbird feeders this morning.

Just because I left my coffee sitting on the counter AFTER I poured it into a cutie little to-go cup as I rushed off to work.

BECAUSE  I received great news concerning the Goat Project…more on that tomorrow.

Just because I love my blogging friends so much…

DSCN0037

That when I stopped this morning to get my soy chai tea, extra hot, no water added…just sayin’, that I got a $5 gift card for you!!

Leave me a comment with your “just because” and I will draw for a winner, tomorrow!!

5 Comments:

BARBIE said...

Just because You are the apple of His eye and He delights in You! I would share a cup of coffee with you any day! Blessings!

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Just because I can always depend on your to walk with me even if you forget your workout clothes. Love you!

Sharon said...

It seems unfair that a first-time reader would get to participate in your give-away... but just because you have such a delightful blog and I want to visit again for more, I decided to enter into your kind offer.
Thanks you

The Beans said...

This is also my first time visiting your blog, and frankly I can't think of a "just because" reason for anyone at the moment.

I need to work on that...

-French Bean

Living to Love said...

Just because we have pedi's on our lunch hour and yummy lunches at Blue Coast!