Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dealing With Difficult People Is…Difficult

I have to go there and just say that biting my tongue is causing me a lot of pain…physically.  Really, I had to bite my tongue, rather hard not to let my mouth run and really say what I wanted to say and actually still want to say.

Difficult people can be so….DIFFICULT!!!

Just when I feel like giving up, I turn on my computer and the first thing I read was this:

Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.  James 1:2-4 (The Message)

Wow, God is amazing…just when I was so frustrated, having my pity-party and lacking faith, I read those verses!!!  Just what I needed, just at the right time!! 

Okay, enough of that…

I am working on a post about my amazing trip to the Dominican and the goat project.  It has been such a busy week trying to catch up at home and work that I have been kind of behind on my blog post, but I promise I will share very, very soon!!  I am really excited about this ministry and can not wait to share more. 

2 Comments:

Robin Lambright said...

We want goats, we want goats, we want goats...or at least we cant wait to hear all about goats!

I just love it when God's word flies of the page and whacks you in the head...in a completely loving and compassionate God sort of way I mean! That verse from James has compassionately whacked me up side the head more that a few time myself!

and I think everyone is behind in their blogging, the joys of summer.

Blessings
R

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Not saying how you feel is really hard sometimes. I should know ;)