Thursday, July 22, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Or Starbucks Coffee Gift Card!

The results are in….Drum roll pleasssseeeeeeeee……..The winner is:  Melissa @ Melissa's Thoughts and she said...

Just because I can always depend on you to walk with me even if you forget your workout clothes. Love you!

AWWWWWWWWW!!  Congrats!!

Okay, really I have so much to say about the goat project and I promise I will get that posted really, really soon!!!!!   There is some really good things happening in that area and it keeps changing daily so, stayed tuned to some really GOOD stuff!!!

Again, congrats to Melissa!! 

4 Comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...

I'd like to thank the academy..I mean Per-niece for the gift card. I just because you are who you are...which is wonderful I will expect you to drink with me...coffee of course.

Annette said...

Can't wait to hear about the Goat Project!!! Hurry up already!!!

Annette said...

Can't wait to hear all about the Goat project!!!

Robin Lambright said...

Drat missed the giveaway!

Can't wait to hear the goat news!
Blessings
r