Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Am So Thankful For…

I am very thankful today for my husband and boys!  I am such a lucky wife and mom to have been blessed and honored to play such a vital part in their lives. 

I looked up the definition of family and it says: Two or more people who share goals and values, have long-term commitments to one another, and reside usually in the same dwelling place; A fundamental social group in society typically consisting of one or two parents and their children.

My definition of family is pretty simple.  It is us, plain and simple folks, who love each other for who we are.  Husband and wife working together to provide a Godly home for our children.  Parents who love our boys, regardless of who they are and choices they make,  right or wrong, being supportive and loving them through trials, achievements, triumphs and failures.  At the end of the day the ones you can count on to be there for you not matter what, is family. 

3 Comments:

Robin Lambright said...

Well said my friend!

Blessings
Robin

Happy Thanksgiving!

Meredith said...

I could not have said it any better!! I am SO thankful and blessed that I can call you part of my family.... love it!

Greg C said...

Why is woodstock smiling? That's one of his cousins on that platter. :)

I have the same things to be thankful for. We are blessed.