Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Surgery Day & Hardware Floors Day 2

Well today has been a really productive day or rather a very busy day.  Today Bradley had the hardware removed from last years football injury.  The good thing about today's surgery, is that it was scheduled much earlier than last year, so much less complaining from the teenager because of lack of food.  I praise God because it was not until after the happy medications and shoulder block that we were told that they were running later!  Yay for Bradley being too sleepy to realize it!

Of course in true blogging fashion here are a few pictures…

SDC11615

SDC11617  

Well here is the day 2 update of the three day job of hardware floors being installed…

What I expected to be done today was the living room…and this is what actually did get done:

SDC11623 SDC11622

Apparently when you do a job some workers do not bring enough nails, so they have to leave for the day when they run out.  I feel like screaming….so I guess this three day job is going to turn into an entire week long process, because I can only imagine what they will forget tomorrow!

I am thrilled with the color choice though…what has been laid is beautiful!  I am very excited to see it finished!

4 Comments:

sara said...

the floors are looking great!!!

Mrs. Darling said...

I hear ya, everything just takes so long and I am so impatient. Congrats on your son getting all fixed up finally.

Melissa's Thoughts said...

You know you will get it when he relizes that his "drugged" picture is on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I HAVE to see your house when I come up! I want to see that area on the wall with the mirrors and wording. LOVE IT! Oh, and the hardwood floors of course. :)