Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wood Floors Day Three

No great catastrophes or forgotten vital equipment today to warrant early termination of a full work day.  The poor  fellas were here a full day plus some!  Our living room is almost completely done except for a few pieces in the hall and some boards here and there on the edge of the stair case.  Tomorrow I am assuming they will finish the hall and living room, half bath and start on the master bedroom.  I am so ready to have my house back! 

I started (or tried) to move some furniture back in.  The problem is that hubby is at work, DJ & Joey are at church and it is just me and Bradley, who is totally out of commission!  He is not one to watch and as I was struggling to move things in, he was wanting to help, so I just stopped.  I did get a few things in, but I guess the big things will have to wait!  Here are a few more pictures…

SDC11627 SDC11628 SDC11629 SDC11632

I can’t wait to see what it looks like with furniture tomorrow!!  Hopefully soon the wood floor saga will be over and I will move on from discussing it everyday! 

I am so ready for Christmas decorations!!  If the house was not so tore to pieces, I would of drug the Christmas box down and started decorating the living room tree! 

0 Comments: