Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wood Floor Debacle Day 4

I am ready to move on from the wood floor extreme makeover and am so ready to get back to living but day after day there is something that has gone wrong. 

Our living room and hall are complete…our bedroom is complete…the upstairs foyer, hall bath and closet…NOT complete.  Why are they not finished?  They ran out of wood!!  Are you kidding me?  They ran out of wood?? 

My husband measured when we started to get an estimate on how much we would be spending.  Then the salesman came out and measured and added a little to Jeremy’s measurement to be on the safe side because you need to add 10% to make sure you account for any problems…which I was fine with.  So that is two measurements that were done.  Then they run out??  What is with that.  We are so hoping that the extra boxes are back at the shop.  Oh well…that’s how we roll at our house…nothing goes smoothly! 

I am slowing getting things back in order, and as I am sitting here typing this, I remember that I forgot to take pictures today, so I will try to do that tomorrow or the next day when I start putting up Christmas decorations…I am so ready to start decorating for Christmas!  Have y’all started decorating for Christmas yet, or do you wait until after Thanksgiving?

1 Comments:

Jeanette said...

Nothing ever runs smoothly with any of our home improvements - join the crowd!!

We decorate for Christmas AFTER we have celebrated Thanksgiving. So we will probably start setting up the tree Thanksgiving evening after we have fun at my sisters house :}

Have a great Thanksgiving!!