Monday, March 29, 2010

90 Day Bible Journey, Week 9

Part of what happens to us as we experience the Bible as we have in the past eight weeks, is that we become transformed in the process—transformed from our before person to our after person.  For some of us the transformation will be radical; for others, very gradual; for still others, somewhere in between.  So let’s take a few minutes to assess ourselves.

How have you changed in the last eight weeks?  Is it simply a matter of modifying your routine a bit, or do you sense something deeper and more significant going on?  What might it be?

If you don’t sense a change in yourself, does someone in your family or close friends sense anything different about you?  Or is it possible that you are resisting changes that God is inviting you to make?  If so, can you or someone close to you think of how you might overcome this resistance?

Here are the verses for the week:

Monday:  Jeremiah 33:23 through Jeremiah 47:7

Tuesday:  Jeremiah 48:1 through Lamentations 1:22

Wednesday: Lamentations 2:1  through Ezekiel 12:20

Thursday: Ezekiel 12:2  through Ezekiel 23:39

Friday:  Ezekiel 23:40 through Ezekiel 35:15

Saturday:  Ezekiel 36:1 through  Ezekiel 47:12

Sunday:  Ezekiel 47:13 through Daniel 8:27

 

2 Comments:

Kris Hughes said...

Great questions this week! I'm a little behind-still trying to finish Isaiah. I have to say that I am ready for the New Testament! Thanks again for hosting this!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I don't read my magazines in parent pick-up for an hour anymore, I read my Bible, so that has changed :) And Bub keeps asking me why I am reading my Bible so much, so I am hoping it will make him start reading his more.

I would do a post, but I feel like the crud has gotten me and the post I did this morning took everything out of me :(