Sunday, March 14, 2010

90 Day Bible Journey, Week 7

Seen on a bumper sticker:  “Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory capacity.”

Okay, here’s the deal.  I have had a busy week, a very busy Sunday and after a long day of getting ready for our March Missions Madness at our church, I am just landing myself at home and it’s after 10pm.  So I am going to skip all the questions this week…consider it a free week of answering questions. 

Take this time of answering questions and jump around and encourage those that are on this journey with us!

I hope all are still pretty much current with their readings, and those who are not or have fallen behind or even those who have just started, you can do it!  Read a little extra each day and you will catch up in no time!

Here are the verses for the week:

Monday:  Psalm 89:14 through Psalm 108:13

Tuesday:  Psalm 109:1 through Psalm 134:3

Wednesday:  Psalm 135:1  through Proverbs 6:35

Thursday:  Proverbs 7:1 through Proverbs 20:21

Friday:  Proverbs 20:22 through Ecclesiastes 2:26

Saturday:  Ecclesiastes 3:1 through  Song of Songs 8:14

Sunday:  Isaiah 1:1 through Isaiah 13:22

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for falling off the wagon. I was doing so good too... =( I'll have to jump back on ASAP. It seems as if you're doing really well & I've seen some others post about making it through the entire Old TEstament, so kudos to those who are on a road they've never journeyed before. I know it's amazing =)

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I am ways behind ya'll in my reading. I am only at the end of II Samuel.