Saturday, March 13, 2010

Time To Celebrate!

Woo to the Hoo, today I turned TWO! 

Break out the confetti and the party hats, because today my blog turned two and we are celebrating!!  Wow, two years of yakking away in the virtual world of blogging and meeting great friends along the way!

Instead of getting presents, today I am giving them!  Just because I have bored you to tears on my endless random craziness for  two years, I figured y’all deserved something…HA!

Up for grabs will be two of my favorite things…

Coffee on me, a $5 Starbucks Gift Card.

And…

One of my favorite smells,

Bath & Body, Butterfly Flower lotion.

If you want to one of these, leave a comment and I will draw for names sometime between tomorrow and Tuesday morning.   

9 Comments:

Annette said...

Happy Birthday Blessings Amid Chaos!!!!

sara said...

congrats and happy birthday!!!

April said...

Yay for 2 years of yakking and Yayyyy for me winning the Starbucks card ;o)

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Love the things I've learned from you over the last 2 years.

Survivormama said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Congratulations...Hope your day is wonderful! That lotion sounds awesome!

Unknown said...

Congrats on two years... I think mine is about that old, but I don't consistently post...

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!! Congrats on making it 2 years! :)

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Happy Blog Birthday :) I could always go for coffee and that Butterfly Flower lotion has my name written all over it ;)

Greg C said...

Congrats, I guess I need to go see how old I am. :)