Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Winners Of Celebration

I finally got around to the drawing , yay!
Random.org says the winners are…
 
BloggerThe winner of the $5 Starbucks card
is # 2 Sara

The winner of the Bath & Body Works, Butterfly Flower

is # 8  Jenny

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!

Sara, please e-mail me at jpdbj(at)dtccom(dot)net with your address and I will get your card mailed out to you.  Jenny, I know where you live so your lotion will be on it’s way!

Thanks everyone for partying with me!! 

So is the time change kicking anyone else's fanny?  I am wiped, completely and totally not functioning.  It’s just a little hour, so what’s the deal?  Oh well, have a great day!

4 Comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Congrats to the winners!!!

sara said...

yea! Thanks so much!!!

Mike said...

Patrice,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for
Blog Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Yay, I told you that lotion had my name written all over it ;)

This time change is killing me, I need that hour something terrible.