Sunday, February 7, 2010

90 Day Bible Journey, Week 2

 blessing amid chaos

We have made it through the first week, how did you do?  Was it challenging or easy-peezy, lemon squeezy?

I did fairly well my first week, yay!  I had a great start to the week, but my weakness is when Friday rolled around.  My Hubby had Friday and the weekend off so I need to adjust my reading time to accommodate busy weekend family time and my usual quite weekday nights.  I will get there.  Besides that I had a great week and really enjoyed reading.

So here are a few questions that you might want to answer on your blog for others to read.  Also make sure you encourage those that are embarking on this journey as well!

1.  Have you tried to read the entire Bible before?  Why or why not?

2.  If you have tried to read the Bible in its entirety, what challenges did you face in fulfilling your desire?  Where did you start?  If you did not finish, how far did you get?

3.  What have you found to be difficult and what have you found to be rewarding in your attempts to read the Bible in 90 days?

4.  For those who may be struggling, what advice can you give to help encourage them to stick to the goal?

5.  What excites you most about reading the entire Bible in 90 days?

Here are the verses for the week:

Monday:  Leviticus 1:1 through Leviticus 14:32

Tuesday:  Leviticus 14:33 through Leviticus 26:26

Wednesday:  Leviticus 26:27 through Numbers 8:14

Thursday:  Numbers 8:15 through Numbers 21:7

Friday:  Numbers 21:8 through 32:19

Saturday:  Numbers 32:20 through Deuteronomy 7:26

Sunday:  Deuteronomy 8:1 through Deuteronomy 23:11

I will also answer these questions and post them tomorrow!  I hope you first week went well and your second week even better.  If you have just started this week with our journey, do not dismay, you can do it!

6 Comments:

Kris Hughes said...

I have been so blessed by this 90 Day Journey already! Thank you for hosting it!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I am still finishing up Exodus, but I will try to stay on track ;)

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Katie,

Great Answers and I am so with you on the genealogy, I get very confused and then have to go back and re-read it. I feel I will never retain who was related to whom unless they were a main person of the Bible. So glad you are reading with us :)

For some reason your word verification has no box below it and no publish comment button?

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Hi! Found your blog through Jenny Lynn's award post. Great blog! Blessed to find it today. I am following & look forward to getting to know you better.
Joyfully,
Wylie

Vixbil said...

Oh my goodness there are soooo many names!! I am really behind already only just on Exodus but will keep going and try to catch up.
Thank you this is a good journey as I have never actually read the bible cover to cover before
xx

Anonymous said...

Still reading! I've been trying to arrange, organize my blogs I read on my page as well as on my computer & I haven't been back here since last week. I'm still reading. I got way ahead & now am behind! LOL.... still reading though =)