Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I’m One Lucky Girl!

Today hubby got me something I have been wanting for a very long time……this little something is…..my new laptop!!  That folks is a big WOO to the HOO!!  I am way excited! 

Two weeks ago, our home computer took the big nose dive into the virtual garbage when it died it’s quick death!  I have been using the kids computer, which is been NOT that great, because apparently none of us are good at sharing!!

Now I can sit on the couch, watch all my favorite shows and blog and Facebook my little heart away!!  Just maybe this will jump kick my rear into gear and I will get busy blogging again!

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

You will love it. I don't know what I'd do without a laptop ... definitely wouldn't blog as much.

Darla said...

now maybe you can design me another beautiful blog! i am sooo needing it.

Robin Lambright said...

laptops are the way to go!!! Love mine, the hubs got it for me two Christmas' ago and I have loved it ever since.

Enjoy! You deserve it!

Feeling kinda puny today, trying to fight a cold...boo hoo for me!

Blessings
Robin

Jeanette said...

Good job hubby!!

I heart my laptop! I take it with me from room to room like it is my puppy but so much better cause I don't have to feed it, water it or clean up after it. Add it to our wireless printer and I am in heaven :}

So good to have you back in the loop!

Greg C said...

That is a big whoo to the hoo. I love my laptop but we arent' good at sharing either. :(