Sunday, September 13, 2009

God’s Promise

A couple of weeks ago, on our way home from town, we saw the most beautiful rainbow.  In all my life I have never seen a full complete rainbow that arched from end to end.  It was amazing!!  It actually arched over the road and we drove right underneath it!!  The first three pictures show the left side of the rainbow. 

SDC11225   SDC11228 

SDC11229

You can faintly see the top of the rainbow that arched over the road.  I took this just as we were getting to drive underneath it.

SDC11231

If you look closely, the first picture, on the left hand side, you can see the end of the rainbow.  The next picture you can also see the bigger arch of the end of the rainbow.

SDC11226SDC11230    

God is amazing!!

4 Comments:

Jeanette said...

Isn't God cool?! I love to simply look outside to see His creation and His promises :}

Thanks for sharing!

Annette said...

Yes he is definetely amazing!!

Greg C said...

Yes He is. I went out in the rain the other day looking for the rainbow but it was nohere to be seen. I was very dissapointed.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Very cool, I love rainbows. It's like God is smiling down from heaven :)