Tuesday, September 8, 2009

August 20th

Could this really be right, the last time I posted something on my blog was August 20th?? Wow, it just does not seem so!

I have just been completely overwhelmed with life lately. My thoughts are all over the place, I have been sensitive and weepy at the smallest things and I have been sick for almost three weeks with sinus stuff, which I am sure that did not help matters.

I have missed blogging, I have missed checking in on my friends, I have missed telling you about my crazy kids and what they are up too, of course y'all miss hearing about Higgins and his latest adventures......I just have plain been missing out!

I have so much to tell y'all and to catch up on!! I will do that, tonight!! Yep, I found the most awesome thing on Saturday on the way to Possum holler, which I will explain some more about Possum Holler to you, tonight!! (I need to upload pictures, that's why I am waiting until tonight!)

Watch out my fellow blogging buddies, because I am back!! I need you, and I need to talk about stuff, because y'all are the most fantastic bunch of folks that always, always, always lift my spirits!!! So until tonight.....

3 Comments:

sara said...

So glad you are back!!! I've missed you and can't wait to hear about the what? possum holler? this ought to be good!

btw, I am having to fight my son over the cross you sent me!! We both love it!

Darla said...

i was just thinking of you last night, wondering what in the world had happened to ya! so ironically you are back today. i am glad to know you are ok, and that you have just been doing life. it does get crazy! glad you're back.

Robin Lambright said...

We missed you too!!!!!!!!